Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Open Summer at Camotes Island









children playing with the wavesMangodlong Resortcottages near the shorejames controlling the wavesMangodlong Rock Resortrope fence at Lake DanaoRope fence at Lake DanaoLake Danao water ripplesworker's cart at Lake Danaomoto mirror at Timubo CaveMy Moto mirror at Timubo CaveGiraffe couples at My Little Island HotelMy Little Island Hotel at nightlittle creature at My Little Island HotelAnother Worm angle at My Little Island Hotelmorning coffee at My Little Island HotelReddish flower at My Little Island Hotelbeautiful garden flower at My Little Island HotelMy Little Island Hotel's beautiful flowersMy Little Island Hotel's beautiful flowersfocused glorious flower at My Little Island HotelMy Little Island Hotel at DayJames welcoming the light at Bukilat Cave at Bukilat Cavebreath taking view at Buho Rockbreath taking view at Buho Rocklovely view at Buho Rockjames enjoying the view at Buho RockBoat from Camotes to Cebu

2 comments:

  1. Nice photos captured in a very nice place! I want to spend my summer vacation also in this place...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mactan cebu properties: thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete